1) questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to us
2) your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
3) information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
This helps us to:
1) improve the site by monitoring how you use it
2) respond to any feedback you send us, if youíve asked us to
3) provide you with information if you want it
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we canít guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
We wonít share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we donít pass on your details to other websites.
Payment transactions are always encrypted.
Disclosing your information